Building Managers Office
9 Victoria Park Parade Zetland NSW 2017
Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 5pm Sat: 9am - 1pm 0407 617 593 Map
The rejuvenated inner city suburb, Zetland, is home to a development that will set a new benchmark. In amongst quiet, tree lined streets EON takes luxury inclusions to new heights. With premium 1, 2 and 3 bedroom layouts with high quality fixtures and finishes, EON boasts a design which facilitates the return to a work-life “balance” in the prime location of Zetland; 4km from CBD and an 8 minute walk from Green Square Station.
Astute planning has ensured that apartments offer excellent cross ventilation, with natural light filling rooms.
You’ll enjoy a closer association with nature, as well as appreciate the lower power bills.
Our kitchens and bathrooms feature the highest quality fixtures and amenities as is the Meriton standard:
Most apartments enjoy north-east and south-east balconies and living rooms to capture the light, and the open plan living areas are a testament to the long held Meriton vision of making maximum use of rooms and their features.
As you’d expect from any Meriton development, EON offers residents a luxurious, maintenance-free lifestyle as much as a home. Residents will be able to easily access resort style facilities that include a pool, a gymnasium, sauna, and spa.
Pedestrian and bike tracks throughout the development allow residents to fully enjoy the lifestyle the location offers.
You’ll appreciate the feeling of security at EON. Like all Meriton developments, EON offers:
Live 10 minutes from anywhere and almost anything. Art galleries, shopping centres, parks, and entertainment are all easily accessible.
EON is well served by public transport:
EON offers easy access to Sydney’s most esteemed educational institutions, including public and private primary and secondary schools, Sydney and NSW universities, UTS, TAFE Randwick and private colleges.
The government is injecting billions of dollars into the Green Square precinct, and it is one of the most rapidly developing inner-city suburbs. Everything will be at your fingertips, including the new East Village shopping centre only around the corner from EON, which will include Coles, local marketplace, retail, medical, beauty salons, restaurants and cafes.
Energy saving initiatives will save the equivalent CO2 emissions as taking 164 cars off the roads each year:
• All lighting in common areas is fitted with energy efficient flobes, reducing the strata costs significantly
• Large windows allow natural light into the apartments reducing the need for artificial lighting
• Bathroom and laundry exhaust fans duct directly to the external wall, reducing energy and suction losses through the central systems
• The central hot water systems reduce energy bills and greenhouse gas emissions
Water savings initiatives represent a 40% reduction in water use – equivalent of almost eighteen 50m swimming pools each year:
• Rainwater is collected from rooftops and used to service 8 onsite car washing bays, water landscaped gardens and common areas
• All apartments have 4 star water efficient toilets and taps which use less water
• Apartments are also fitted with high quality water smart showers
EON has an average 6 Star rating for thermal comfort – well above current building standards and aimed to improve indoor comfort and reduce reliance on air conditioning:
• All glass windows and doors have a solar tint to reduce heat gain in summer months
• Covered balconies provide shade, extra living space and help keep the apartments cool in summer
• A Hebal wall system is used in-between neighbouring apartments. Hebal improves energy efficiency, has excellent sound proofing properties and is fire and pest resistant