Meriton’S First Release Of Symphony At Zetland Sold Out In 1 Hour
It took less than 60 minutes to sell THE FIRST RELEASE OF 80 apartments today at Meriton’s project located in Zetland know as Symphony. This was a pre-release exclusive opportunity for both Sydney and International agents and their buyers to view the new display centre and take advantage of the wide range of living options available in the development.
James Sialepis who is a company director and the Director of Sales at Meriton Group said that the demand in the Sydney market is still there. This release is a great example of the confidence people still have in the growth of the Sydney market.
Symphony is located 5 kilometres from the Sydney CBD and will be made up of 215 apartments, 5 retail spaces, within 4 grand buildings ranging up to 11 storeys. Designed by Allen Jack + Cottier, the buildings have been built to take advantage of the landscaped internal courtyard and the adjacent Gunyama Park.
Some of the things that make this project special include:
- There are spectacular views over the city skyline and Gunyama Park
- Apartments are oversized offering the buyer the luxury of space
- There is an exceptionally large range of apartments available at Symphony giving plenty of options to the purchaser including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment designs. Some apartments are also 2 storey maisonettes. This development also have a range of townhouses available
- The Podium apartments have wide north facing frontages
- The angled tower apartments maximise the spectacular views over the park to the Sydney CBD
- Some of the corner apartments have wonderful district views
- Some apartments have been built with glazed winter gardens.
- The project neighbours Green Square / Gunyama Park and Aquatic Centre
- There will be on site retail and a landscaped rooftop garden
- Resort style facilities including an indoor 25 metre lap pool, fully equipped gymnasium, spa, sauna, a BBQ area all linked by paved walkways
- The apartment and townhouse interiors are sleek, contemporary and comfortable.
- Kitchens include stainless steel appliances including microwave and integrated dishwasher, Miele cooktop, oven and slimline ducted range hood, Caeserstone benchtops, polyurethane cabinetry and soft closing drawers for a premium feel
- The bathroom comes with a luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites, frameless glass showers and floor to ceiling tiles
- And the apartments and townhouses have all the comforts you would expect such as an integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning system, built in wardrobes, media / study room in most apartments, provisions for broadband internet and pay TV as well as an internal laundry with dryer included
Marton Jakab, Head of Marketing and Public Relations said that we really believe that this project captures the essence of inner city living in this growth area of Sydney. It offers a large variation in apartment styles, it has all the resort-style facilities one would expect and it caters to both owner occupiers and investors, families and couples.ù
Meriton will officially release Symphony to the public this weekend Saturday 31st October 2015.
The display centre is open from 10am to 5pm 7 days a week located at 5-13 Rosebery Avenue Rosebery.
For sales enquiries, please contact Elaine Liu on 0404 806 362 or email email@example.com
For more information about this development, please contact Megan Skippen – Head of Marketing on 02 9287 2576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org