The Tallest Tower In Parramatta – Altitude, Is Now More Than Half Way There
Harry Triguboff’s Meriton Group continues to set high standards in building luxury apartments across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. With sites always built in convenient locations near train stations and facilities, Altitude will be no different. Located right on Church Street, within the Parramatta business district right on banks of the Parramatta river, most apartments will command panoramic unrivalled views across to the city and the district.
Parramatta CBD is recognised as the future growth centre of Sydney with over 120,000 people already working there. It is forecast to have an additional 30,000 new jobs by 2040. Mr Triguboff said that this is why the Meriton Group has invested in this area to assist with the population growth forecast and to meet future demand. We will eventually also have other projects coming up within this region of Sydney.ù
The two towers can now be seen from a great distance as it soars towards the sky. In fact, it is more than half way there.
Mr James Sialepis, Director of Sales and Company Director says For the first time in the area’s history, we are witnessing A Grade residential developments offering purchasers the size and scale previously restricted only to the fringes and heart of the Sydney CBD. Its attraction is simple – it’s more affordable, well connected to existing and proposed transport links, has burgeoning CBD, and has a long term growth strategy in place to cement itself as a world class region.ù
On completion, Altitude Tower West will be 170 metres high and become the tallest residential building in the Parramatta CBD.
Construction commenced on the $450 million project in December 2013, with building works moving at a rapid pace. Altitude will be completed in 3 stages. The complete product is due for completion in April 2017.
The project comprises of 2 towers, a child care centre and a retail / restaurant precinct.
The …East’ tower will rise 36 storeys, dedicated solely to Meriton Serviced Apartments. This will add a further 254 apartments to the already 3,373 Meriton Serviced Apartments Hotel empire – completion November 2016
The …West’ tower will consist of 375 luxury residential apartments soaring 53 storeys high. It will be a mix between one, two and three bedroom configurations and will offer the purchasers panoramic district, city and river views never before seen from an apartment tower in the west of Sydney – completion January 2017.
Some of the apartment features include:
- Contemporary in design, equipped with quality stainless-steel appliances including microwave, oven, gas stovetop and integrated dishwasher
- Stone benchtops and porcelain splashback, polyurethane cabinetry and soft-closing drawers ensure lasting quality
Comfortable living areas
- Floor to ceiling glass doors and windows capture light and views
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Media room or full size study in every apartment
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Opulent freestanding bath as a centrepiece in most ensuites
- Frameless glass showers
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Wall-mounted floating basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Mirrored wall hung cabinetry providing ample storage
5 star resort style facilities include:
- Indoor aquatic centre with heated pool, spa and sauna
- Outdoor resort-style pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Sun drenched gardens and outdoor areas
- Dedicated on-site building manager
- Comprehensive security network including CCTV surveillance, intercoms and on-site security guards
- Secure resident and visitor undercover car parking for all apartments with direct lift access
Mr Triguboff says that part of this project will include the only dining and caf’© strip along the Parramatta river giving people the opportunity to eat and enjoy the river views at the same time.ù
For more information, please contact Megan Skippen – Head of Marketing on 02 9287 2576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org