THINKING OF SELLING YOUR MERITON APARTMENT?
Who better to sell your apartment
than the people who built it.
THE MERITON DIFFERENCE
Meriton, Australia’s leading developer, designed and built your apartment from the ground up. We know every inch, inside and out. That’s why we have been successful in on-selling apartments just like yours, with some achieving record prices.
We take great pride in our apartments, and use 50 years of expertise to help you achieve the maximum sale price, in the shortest possible time.
WHY MERITON RESALES?
- We designed and built your development
- We know your apartment layout
- We have in-depth knowledge of previous sales in your building, and your area
- We have an extensive database of potential buyers for this area
- Our sales team have sold over 60,000 apartments
- We have a vested interest in maintaining property values in the area
- We help you achieve the maximum sale price in the shortest possible time
OUR MARKETING STRATEGY
A thorough marketing campaign will ensure optimum exposure to potential buyers. Each property is treated individually and great care is taken to promote your apartment’s best features. We understand that an advertising budget is important, so we take care in utilising your budget to gain optimal results.
To ensure maximum exposure and the highest price is achieved, Meriton’s marketing plan consists of the following prospecting tools:
- Major Real Estate websites domain.com.au and realestate.com.au
- Meriton’s own website which is viewed by over 30,000 visitors per month
- Professionally designed brochures featuring professional photography, major selling points and a detailed floor plan
- Open house inspections as well as private inspections via appointments hosted by Meriton’s knowledgeable and experienced sales staff
Standing out from the crowd is a major factor in achieving maximum price for your property. Meriton’s marketing is distinct, appealing and creative with professional flair.
MARKET OPINION OF PROPERTY
The selling price of your property takes into consideration the facts below to determine a realistic and achievable sale price:
- Recent and comparable sales of properties sold in your building and your area over 6-12 months
- Data obtained and researched through agent only property websites including Australian Property Monitors and RP Data
- Current property market competition
- Current market conditions and trends
- Current and potential use of the property
- Potential purchaser expectations
- Current or potential rental value
However, please note, we always aim to obtain the highest price for our clients, which means breaking the price range barrier!
CONTACT OUR RESALES SPECIALIST TODAY
For a free, no obligation market appraisal, contact…
New South Wales
Phone: 02 9287 2618
Mobile: 0430 095 660
Phone: 07 5519 0577
Mobile: 0408 589 096
All information contained within this publication are intended as a general introduction to Meriton only and do not form an offer, guarantee or contract.