Award-winning developer Meriton presents Reflections, a low-density collection of 94 oversized apartments on the absolute waterfront of Rhodes just 800m to Rhodes Shopping Centre and train station.
- Choose from a stylish selection of as-new one, two- and three-bedroom apartments, plus luxury top floor 3-bedroom apartments with generous house-like proportions of up to 131m2 internally with terraces up to 69m2.
- Offering a range of oversized layouts suitable for all buyer types from first home buyers to downsizers; apartments of these proportions are rarely built these days
- Every apartment features SMEG stainless steel appliances, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and bespoke fixtures and fittings
- Large 450×900 marble inspired porcelain tiles flow from the living areas onto generous enclosed balconies accentuating the sense of space, extending the already large living areas
- Featuring full-height glazed windows capturing breathtaking uninterrupted views of Parramatta River, beautiful Rhodes foreshore and the extensive landscaping which surrounds Reflections
- Plush charcoal coloured carpets, roller blinds, built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, energy saving LED downlights and split-system air conditioning throughout
- Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures, contemporary marble inspired feature walls and a large bath as a centrepiece in most bathrooms
Final waterfront development within The Peninsula precinct offering uninterrupted views in a breathtaking setting.
- Expansive 300m2 residents only, private park serves as your very own backyard
- Wired for high speed broadband internet and pay TV
- Many apartments enjoy secure parking and direct lift access, with a selection having their own automatic lock-up garage
- Low maintenance building with resort style facilities including 25m indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Secure building access with intercom
- Renovated, complete and ready to move in
Convenient and Waterfront Living
- Enjoy your week-day commute with trains and buses to the CBD just minutes from your doorstep, leaving you more free time to spend enjoying the benefits of waterfront living.
- Dedicated onsite building manager and 24 hour security
- Landscaped gardens and onsite maintenance
- The foreshore cycle and footpath on your doorstep connecting to Sydney Olympic Park
- A short stroll to the Bus Stop 130m, Bennelong Bridge 700m, Wentworth Point bridge 700m, Rhodes Train Station 800m and Meadowbank Ferry Wharf 900m
- Moments to Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre 1.3km, Top Ryde City Shopping Centre 2.9km, DFO Homebush 3.9km, Sydney Markets 6.5km, Macquarie Shopping Centre 8.2km, Birkenhead Point Outlet 10.6km
Top schools and universities
- Rhodes Central Preschool Kindergarten 300m, TAFE NSW Meadowbank 1.3km, Concord West Public School 2.0km, MLC School 6.4km, Santa Sabina College 6.8km, Macquarie University 8.3km, University of Western Sydney 10km Fort Street Selective High School 12.1km, Trinity Grammar School 12.7km, Sydney University 14km
For over 50 years, Meriton has become Australia’s largest and most reputable developer, building over 75,000 apartments with a 100% completion record across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by our highly skilled and experienced construction teams. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of workmanship to bring you award winning developments. Meriton offers a complete and tailored apartment solution, helping you buy, manage, rent and sell. We’re with you all the way. Why buy off the plan? We help you buy
- Prime locations near employment hubs, transport, education and retail precincts.
- Multiple developments to choose from within Sydney
- On-site resort style facilities including aquatic centre, gymnasium, childcare, retail and landscaped communal areas
- Our tenant guarantee provides secured tenancies on settlement for all investors
We help you manage
- On-site building managers can lease your apartment, address your daily concerns and manage the maintenance of your apartment
- Property Management teams are responsible for the ongoing professional management of your development
We help you sell
- We assist in the re-sale of your Meriton apartment, who better to help sell than the people who built it!
- Our resale’s site specialist has intimate knowledge of your apartment, building and suburb
- Our expertise helps you achieve faster results and the highest possible price
Compare us to the competition!