Thinking of selling your Meriton apartment?
Who better to sell your apartment than the people who built it!
Meriton’s unique approach
As Australia’s leading developer, we created your apartment from the ground up. No one knows it better, which is why we achieve incredible success when it comes to on-selling properties such as yours.
We take enormous pride in our apartments and have over 57 years of expertise and property knowledge to help you gain the maximum price in the shortest possible time frame.
Why choose Meriton resales?
- We designed and built your development
- We know your apartment layout
- We have in-depth knowledge of previous sales in your building, and your area
- We have an extensive database of potential buyers for this area
- Our sales team have sold more than 75,000 apartments
- We have a vested interest in maintaining property values in the area
How will we do it?
We approach every property individually and will take great care to highlight your apartment’s many outstanding features. Our thorough marketing plan will ensure optimum exposure to potential buyers, and we will effectively utilise your budget to gain the best possible results.
Thanks to distinct and creative marketing, Meriton stands out from the crowd, a key factor in achieving the maximum price for your property.
Meriton’s marketing plan consists of the following prospecting tools:
- Major Real Estate websites domain.com.au and realestate.com.au
- Meriton’s own website which is viewed by over 40,000 visitors per month
- Professionally designed brochures, encompassing beautiful photography, major selling points and a detailed floor plan, never fail to draw attention
- Open house inspections, as well as private inspections via appointments, are all hosted by Meriton’s knowledgeable and experienced sales staff
Standing out from the crowd is a major factor in achieving the maximum price for your property. Meriton’s marketing is distinct, appealing and creative.
The market opinion of the property
Naturally, there are external factors to consider when determining a realistic sale price. The selling price of your property takes into consideration the facts below:
- Recent and comparable sales of properties sold in your building and your area over 6-12 months
- Data obtained and researched through agent-only property websites including Australian Property Monitors and RP Data
- Current property market competition
- Current market conditions and trends
- The current and potential use of the property
- Potential purchaser expectations
- Current or potential rental value
But rest assured, whatever the challenge or market situation, we always strive to obtain the highest possible result, often breaking the price range barrier in the process!
Meet our team
So, if you’re thinking of selling your Meriton apartment, then contact one of our fabulous resale specialists today! They already understand the value of your property and will offer the guidance you need to achieve your selling dream.
For a free, no-obligation market appraisal, contact:
New South Wales
Phone: 02 9287 2640
Mobile: 0418 619 166
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07 5519 0577
Mobile: 0408 589 096
Email: [email protected]
Information is accurate at 16/09/2020, and may be subject to change. You are directed to rely on your own enquiries and to obtain independent financial advice as to the suitability of any products on offer.