Thinking of selling your Meriton apartment?
Who better to sell your apartment than the people who built it.
The Meriton Difference
Meriton, Australia’s leading developer, designed and built your apartment from the ground up. We know every inch, inside and out. That’s why we have been successful in on-selling apartments just like yours, with some achieving record prices.
We take great pride in our apartments, and use over 56 years of expertise to help you achieve the maximum sale price, in the shortest possible time.
Why Meriton resales?
- We designed and built your development
- We know your apartment layout
- We have in-depth knowledge of previous sales in your building, and your area
- We have an extensive database of potential buyers for this area
- Our sales team have sold more than 75,000 apartments
- We have a vested interest in maintaining property values in the area
Our marketing strategy
A thorough marketing campaign will ensure optimum exposure to potential buyers. Each property is treated individually and great care is taken to promote your apartment’s best features. We understand that an advertising budget is important, so we take care in utilising your budget to gain optimal results.
To ensure maximum exposure and the highest price is achieved, Meriton’s marketing plan consists of the following prospecting tools:
- Major Real Estate websites domain.com.au and realestate.com.au
- Meriton’s own website which is viewed by over 40,000 visitors per month
- Professionally designed brochures featuring professional photography, major selling points and a detailed floor plan
- Open house inspections as well as private inspections via appointments hosted by Meriton’s knowledgeable and experienced sales staff
Standing out from the crowd is a major factor in achieving maximum price for your property. Meriton’s marketing is distinct, appealing and creative.
Market opinion of property
The selling price of your property takes into consideration the facts below to determine a realistic and achievable sale price:
- Recent and comparable sales of properties sold in your building and your area over 6-12 months
- Data obtained and researched through agent only property websites including Australian Property Monitors and RP Data
- Current property market competition
- Current market conditions and trends
- Current and potential use of the property
- Potential purchaser expectations
- Current or potential rental value
However, please note, we always aim to obtain the highest price for our clients, which means breaking the price range barrier!
Contact our resales specialists today!
For a free, no obligation market appraisal, contact:
New South Wales
Phone: 02 9287 2618
Mobile: 0425 535 539
Phone: 02 9287 2618
Mobile: 0402 816 005
Phone: 07 5519 0577
Mobile: 0408 589 096
Information is accurate at 13/01/2020, and may be subject to change. You are directed to rely on your own enquiries and to obtain independent financial advice as to the suitability of any products on offer.