MERITON is and has always been committed to the ongoing management of its developments.
Why lease your apartment through Meriton?
We believe in our own product, retaining 3,066 apartments in Australia’s largest private rental portfolio, Meriton Property Management also looks after a further 3,000 apartments on behalf of private investors, managing over 6,000 apartments in total across 50 buildings.
As the original developer and builder, Meriton is the best equipped to manage, lease, and maintain the upkeep of buildings to sustain the highest rental yield for investors.
Experts in property management
- We offer a unique service of having dedicated onsite building manager at each development.
- We are committed to providing you with the best rental return for your property.
- In depth knowledge of previous rentals in your building and your area.
- Competitive management rate of 4%
- Boast a vacancy rate of less than 1%
- Informed market advice relating to rental prices, marketing and maintenance management.
- Extensive marketing campaigns, with free advertising across 3 major real estate websites.
- Strict selection criteria and rigid qualifying checks places only the highest quality tenants in apartments
- Our building managers develop strong relationships with owners and tenants alike
- Computerised and photographic inspection reports
Our marketing strategy
A thorough marketing campaign will ensure optimum exposure to potential renters. Each property is promoted highlighting your apartment’s best features.
To ensure maximum exposure and the highest rental price is achieved, Meriton’s marketing plan consists of the following prospecting tools:
- Major Real Estate websites domain.com.au and realestate.com.au
- Premium photography to capture the best aspects, views and attributes of your apartment, as well as the onsite facilities such as pool, spa, sauna and parklands
- Meriton’s own website which is viewed by over 30,000 visitors per month
- Open house inspections as well as private inspections via appointments hosted by Meriton’s knowledgeable and experienced sales staff
The rental price of your property takes into consideration the facts below to determine a realistic and achievable rental price:
- Recent and comparable rents with in your building and your area over 6-12 months
- Current market conditions and trends
- Current or potential rental value