Exquisite living spaces
- Exceptionally large 1 bedroom apartments, from 51sqm to 67sqm internally with balcony
- Many 1 bed + study apartments up 62qm internally
- Oversized 2 bedroom, ranging from 77sqm – 97.2sqm internally
- Many 2 bed + study up to 91.5sqm
- 3 bedroom apartments, ranging from 102Sqm – 104sqm internally with balcony
- 3 bed + study apartments up to 108sqm internally with balcony
- Large format tiles flowing through the living areas and continuing into the bathrooms, accentuating the open-plan designs
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- LED down lights throughout the entire apartment
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning in all rooms
- Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre optic caballing in the living area and bedrooms*
- Opulent bedroom with plush carpet and mirrored built-in robe
- Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry off the kitchen
- Comprehensive security including intercom system, CCTV cameras and secure building access
Contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
- Superior quality and designer finishes in the kitchen featuring generous 40mm Caesarstone island benchtop
- Black smokey mirror splashback and polyurethane barback in Dulux Teahouse
- Soft-close cabinetry with LED strip lighting
- Stainless-steel appliances, including integrated dishwasher, Westinghouse microwave, Electrolux ducted rangehood, AEG gas cooktop and oven
- Frameless glass shower with chic chrome fixtures
- Floor to ceiling, large-format tiles and black marble look feature wall tile
- Wall-mounted mirrored cabinet, Caesarstone vanity top in vanilla noir with counter top basin, and toilet suites with concealed cistern
Facilities and landscaping
- Undercover parking with secure lift access and visitor parking
- 20m indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna
- Fitness centre
- Beautiful podium gardens with extensive landscaping
- A superior level of service with a dedicated on-site Building Manager
South Sydney’s transformation over recent years has seen it emerge as a wonderfully vibrant, cosmopolitan region, full of colour and diversity. Mascot’s airport-link train station is only 100m away, offering frequent services to Sydney Airport, the City and surrounding areas. A thriving business community is located at your doorstep, with diverse employment opportunities from almost 900 businesses based in the area.
Location, transport, schools and employment
- Kiara North is located at the heart of an established neighbourhood and with over $1 billion spent in the suburb of Mascot, Meriton has transformed the area to be one of the inner city’s best-kept secrets
- Surrounded by beautifully manicured parklands defining the very essence of these truly spacious luxurious residences. Pedestrian and bike-friendly paths and streets lead you to the visionary new Mascot Central Retail Precinct including Woolworths, leisure and transport hub linking you to the CBD in under 10 minutes and 1 train stop to Sydney Airport.
- Within a 6 km radius from your doorstep you will find Sydney’s finest schools including UTS, Sydney University, and UNSW. In addition, only a short commute away is Sydney Boys High, Sydney Girls High, Newington College and an array of primary schools and TAFE institutions
- Mascot is becoming a bustling suburb of the City’s south encompassing some of the most up-and-coming inner-city real estate
- Enjoy easy access to a lifestyle this city has to offer for both young families and professionals. Including Centennial Park, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park Golf, SCG and Eastern Suburbs beaches – all within a short commute.
For over 50 years, Meriton has become Australia’s largest and most reputable developer, building over 70,000 apartments with a 100% completion record across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by our highly skilled and experienced construction teams. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of workmanship to bring you award-winning developments. Meriton offers a complete and tailored apartment solution, helping you buy, manage, rent and sell. We’re with you all the way. Why buy off the plan? We help you buy
- Prime locations near employment hubs, transport, education and retail precincts.
- Multiple developments to choose from within Sydney
- On-site resort style facilities including aquatic centre, gymnasium, childcare, retail and landscaped communal areas
- Our tenant guarantee provides secured tenancies on settlement for all investors
We help you manage
- On-site building managers can lease your apartment, address your daily concerns and manage the maintenance of your apartment
- Property and Strata Management teams are responsible for the ongoing professional management of your development
We help you sell
- We assist in the re-sale of your Meriton apartment, who better to help sell than the people who built it!
- Our resale’s site specialist has intimate knowledge of your apartment, building and suburb
- Our expertise helps you achieve faster results and the highest possible price
Compare us to the competition!