For the FIRST TIME EVER in our 58-year history, Meriton is now offering property management services for ALL PROPERTIES in your property portfolio, in addition to Meriton built ones.
Why lease your property through Meriton?
Meriton Property Management manages more than 10,000 apartments across NSW and QLD.
As Australia’s largest apartment developer, Meriton is the best equipped to manage, lease, and maintain the upkeep of your property to sustain the highest rental yield.
Experts in property management
- Guaranteed tenant on settlement, subject to Meriton being appointed the managing agent for Meriton built properties
- We offer a unique service of having a dedicated onsite building manager at each development for Meriton built properties
- Free advertising and professional photography across major real estate websites.
- We provide free rental appraisals with informed market advice relating to current and previous rental prices in your building and locality
- Competitive management fee of 4%
- Automatic enrolment into the Meriton Suites Eminence program to receive discounted rates
- We conduct regular rental reviews to provide you with the best rental return for your property
- Boast a vacancy rate of less than 1%
- Strict selection criteria and rigid qualifying checks places only the highest quality tenants in apartments
- Our property managers develop strong relationships with owners and tenants alike
- We carry out frequent and thorough inspections and provide digital and photographic inspection reports
Our marketing strategy
A thorough marketing campaign will ensure optimum exposure to potential renters. Each property is promoted highlighting your apartment’s best features.
To ensure maximum exposure and the highest rental price is achieved, Meriton’s marketing plan consists of the following prospecting tools:
- Major real estate websites domain.com.au and realestate.com.au
- Premium photography to capture the best aspects, views and attributes of your apartment, as well as the onsite facilities such as pool, spa, sauna and parklands
- Meriton’s own website which is viewed by over 40,000 visitors per month
- Open house inspections as well as private inspections via appointments hosted by Meriton’s knowledgeable and experienced property management staff
The rental price of your property takes into consideration the facts below to determine a realistic and achievable rental price:
- Recent and comparable rents with in your building and your area over 6-12 months
- Current market conditions and trends
- Current or potential rental value
- Attributes, aspects and condition of your property
Email: [email protected]
Information is accurate at 15/03/2021 and may be subject to change. Fees stated above does not include GST. You are directed to rely on your own enquiries and to obtain independent financial advice as to the suitability of any products on offer.