Step inside and discover a diverse selection of oversized residences, each designed to capture the beauty and drama of their stunning riverside and CBD setting. Choose from spectacular dual and tri-aspect apartments, some with large entertainer terraces, media rooms and large study rooms for those seeking versatile extra space.
- Large semi-enclosed balconies or entertainer terraces with uninterrupted views
- Floor-to-ceiling glass in every room floods the interiors with natural light and embraces the far-reaching views over the city, district and Sydney CBD.
- Marble-look tiles throughout all living areas
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Integrated split system air conditioning
- LED downlights
- Security network, video intercom & CCTV cameras
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Secure resident and visitor undercover car parking for all apartments with direct lift access to each level
Atmospheric dining Sleek kitchens, some taking in the tower’s signature views, are created around easy entertaining and modern family life. Contemporary design, luxury finishes, plentiful storage and premium quality European appliances make the perfect setting for gourmet home chefs.
- Premium BOSCH stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, fully integrated dishwasher and VENINI microwave
- Dual coloured soft-closing, full height cabinetry
- 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and splashbacks.
- All 2 & 3 bedroom apartments feature an island bench or a galley style kitchen, some with a connecting breakfast bar that opens onto the balcony
A PLACE TO PAMPER: Pairing attention to detail and a heightened sense of luxury, the bathrooms and ensuites make an elegant statement. Beautiful marble feature walls reflect the landmark tower’s sky-piercing prestige while freestanding baths create a dramatic focal point.
- Luxurious freestanding baths
- Marble feature wall
- Frameless glass showers
- Floor-to-ceiling large format tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Wall mounted mirrored cabinetry with ample storage and Led strip lighting
- Polished chrome tapware & fixtures
SLEEP AMONGST THE STARS: Find peace and tranquillity in the luxuriously appointed bedrooms, some with balconies to expand the flow of space and bring the outdoors in.
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, some with walk-in robes
- Master bedrooms with luxury ensuites
- Some bedrooms feature balconies
- Plush carpet and block-out roller blinds
Your exclusive five-start escape
- Located in the heart of Parramatta, 180 George offers a city lifestyle like no other.
- Exclusive luxury amenities and a new destination precinct beats at your doorstep.
- Immerse yourself in the sweeping resort landscapes on the podium gardens, blessed with stunning views over the river. Revive and recharge in the indoor aquatic centre and gymnasium.
- A new public thoroughfare from George Street to the riverfront is a beautifully landscaped and designed open space for ease of movement around your new river precinct
- Ground level retail with riverfront cafés and major national supermarkets spanning over 1,000sqm.
- Beautifully landscaped public domain connecting 180 George to the riverfront and Ferry Wharf
- A 1126sqm, 75 place Childcare centre with its own lift and lobby
- Indoor aquatic centre with heated pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- 1200sqm of sundrenched podium gardens with BBQ area
- Community room
- Dedicated onsite building manager
- 5-star hotel suites
Investment Opportunities and the Future of Parramatta
- For those seeking a prime investment, conditional contracts are available to all investors which means Meriton will guarantee a tenant prior to settlement offering a competitive property management rate of 4%.
- The Government is planning to inject $10 billion to fuel the development of infrastructure in the region over the next 10 years, this change is just the beginning. Parramatta, which will be at the heart of a new Central River City, which is projected to have an additional 14,500 new residents and 22,000 jobs created by 2026 and western Sydney will have an additional one million people.
- Now is the time for owner occupiers and investors to reap the rewards of a city that is truly on the rise.
- Notably for investors, 180 George’s prime CBD location delivers competitive rental returns.
- A superior level of service offered with dedicated on-site building management teams routinely inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance on behalf of owners. This ensures every development is maintained to the highest of standards well after it has been completed.
- Security parking with lift access, many apartments come with Lock-up garaging
Aspire to the ultimate lifestyle 180 George offers a city lifestyle like no other, a stellar location alive with a vibrant culinary, retail and creative scene powered by booming commerce, education, leisure and infrastructure investment. The bustling CBD, the lively riverside, entertainment, and fine dining – it’s all on your doorstep.
- Walk to work or university, stroll along the riverbank to Church Street’s renowned Eat Street and Meriton Dining Precinct, indulge in the city’s celebrated culinary scene as new venues by star chefs create a destination foodie hub
- Nearby the future Powerhouse Museum will bring new vitality to the neighbouring riverside theatres and art precinct.
- Day and night, Parramatta’s glittering new towers, luxury stores, chic bars, restaurants and cultural offerings make it a one-of-a-kind address with a growing vibrancy and status.
- The proposed ‘Charles Street Square Strategy’ includes upgrades to Parramatta Wharf with a new boardwalk, garden terrace, an amphitheatre and public amenities
Top Schools and Universities
- University of Western Sydney – 350m, 4 min walk, Macarthur Girls High School – 600m, 7 min walk, University of New England – 700m, 8 min walk, Parramatta East Public School 1.6km, 4 min drive, Parramatta Marist High – 2km, 5 min drive, Our Lady of Mercy College – 2km, 5 min drive, Arthur Phillip High School – 450m, 6 min walk
For over 50 years, Meriton has become Australia’s largest and most reputable developer, building over 75,000 apartments with a 100% completion record across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by our highly skilled and experienced construction teams. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of workmanship to bring you award-winning developments. Meriton offers a complete and tailored apartment solution, helping you buy, manage, rent and sell. We’re with you all the way. Why buy off the plan? We help you buy
- Prime locations near employment hubs, transport, education and retail precincts.
- Multiple developments to choose from within Sydney
- On-site resort style facilities including an aquatic centre, gymnasium, childcare, retail and landscaped communal areas
- Our tenant guarantee provides secured tenancies on settlement for all investors
We help you manage
- On-site building managers can lease your apartment, address your daily concerns and manage the maintenance of your apartment
- Property Management teams are responsible for the ongoing professional management of your development
We help you sell
- We assist in the re-sale of your Meriton apartment, who better to help sell than the people who built it!
- Our resale’s site specialist has intimate knowledge of your apartment, building and suburb
- Our expertise helps you achieve faster results and the highest possible price
Compare us to the competition!