FACILITIES, CHILDCARE & LANDSCAPING
- Grand 2,000sqm central park footsteps from Element designed with seating pods, children’s play equipment, extensive turfed areas and both pedestrian and cycle pathways
- Resort-style living with a 20m heated indoor pool, sauna and spa, and superbly equipped gym
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access and comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Community initiatives include car share facilities and bike storage
- Onsite childcare centre
- Dedicated on-site building management to lease properties, inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance
LOCATION, TRANSPORT, SCHOOLS & EMPLOYMENT:
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf ferry services up Parramatta River to North Sydney or Circular Quay in just 30 minutes
- The exciting WestConnex project which will see the M4 widening between Homebush and Parramatta and a tunnel from Homebush to Haberfield
- Surrounded by numerous shopping destinations including Direct Factory Outlet, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Westfield Parramatta
- In the heart of Sydney’s largest entertainment precinct, Sydney Olympic Park, which is home to ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena, Spotless Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre and Sports Centre
- Surrounded by Sydney’s finest schools and universities including University of Western Sydney, Australian Catholic University, James Ruse Selective High School, The Kings School, MLC Sydney, Santa Sabina College, Meriden and Trinity College
- Bicentennial Park is just a 15-minute walk from the ground level featuring 40 hectares of beautiful parklands with gentle hills, playgrounds, bike and walking paths, picnic areas with shelters and BBQ areas, café and lakeside meadows
FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF THE AREA
- The NSW Governments’ Carter Street Precinct Development Control Plan will see the transformation of this precinct into a premier commercial and residential district with Meriton’s The Retreat at the heart.
- The Carter Street precinct will see the creation of a walkable urban community comprising a vibrant main street at Uhrig Road with generous footpaths for outdoor café seating, a 12,000sqm village square and high-quality landscaping.
- A new primary school with playing fields and 2.98-hectare park for recreation will provide extensive open space
- Master Plan 2030 will make Sydney Olympic Park not only a premium destination for major events, recreational and entertainment activities but also a world-class centre with 6,000 new dwellings, up to 14,000 new residents and 31,500 jobs.
For over 50 years, Meriton has become Australia’s largest and most reputable developer, building over 75,000 apartments with a 100% completion record across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Meriton apartments are synonymous with quality and luxury. Uniquely designed by industry acclaimed architects and built by our highly skilled and experienced construction teams. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of workmanship to bring you award-winning developments. Meriton offers a complete and tailored apartment solution, helping you buy, manage, rent and sell.
We’re with you all the way
- Prime locations near employment hubs, transport, education and retail precincts.
- Multiple developments to choose from within Sydney
- On-site resort style facilities including the aquatic centre, gymnasium, childcare, retail and landscaped communal areas
- Our tenant guarantee provides secured tenancies on the settlement for all investors
We help you manage
- On-site building managers can lease your apartment, address your daily concerns and manage the maintenance of your apartment
- Property Management teams are responsible for the ongoing professional management of your development
We help you sell
- We assist in the re-sale of your Meriton apartment, who better to help sell than the people who built it!
- Our resale’s site specialist has intimate knowledge of your apartment, building and suburb
- Our expertise helps you achieve faster results and the highest possible price
Compare us to the competition!